Skip navigation links
About Rockdale City Council
About Rockdale
News & Events
Online Services & Payment
Contact Us
Site Disclaimer
Council Elections
Our Town Centres

Appeals Against a Decision

If you are not satisfied by the decision of the Tree Management Officer, you may:

  1. Request Council's Manager, Operations, to review this decision.
  2. If still not satisfied, request that your application be put to a Council meeting for determination.
  3. If you are dissatisfied with the way Council has dealt with your application, you have the option to have the matter heard before the Land and Environment Court, as an application under the Tree Preservation Order has the same status as a Development Application under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.


© Copyright 2018 Rockdale City Council. All right reserved.