Loading. Please wait.....
Membership is free and everyone is welcome to join the Rockdale and Community Information Service. By becoming a member of the library, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- Always bring your card with you to the Library to borrow items.
- You are responsible for the return of all items borrowed on your card.
- Always return or renew items by the due date, otherwise fines maybe incurred.
- Lost, stolen or damaged items must be paid for.
- Always inform the Library of any change of borrower details such as address, phone number or email.
- Borrowers who have an amount owing in excess of $20 need to reduce that amount to $20 in order to borrow items. Further payments need to be made on each visit to the Library to continue borrowing until all outstanding charges are paid in full.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for their children who are under 18 when they use the library, and for the items they borrow.
- By joining the Library and borrowing items, including audio and video material, you are agreeing not to copy, or to broadcast the contents of these items, in accordance with the Copyright Act 1968.
- By accepting my Library Card I understand that I am a registered member of Rockdale Library and Community Information Service.
If you permanently live outside Sydney and are visiting the City of Rockdale, you may join the library as a ‘temporary’ member. A refundable deposit of $20 is required for temporary memberships.
You can join the library online.
For more details about loans, renewals, reservations, inter-library loans, overdue fees and charges, go to Information for Library members.